Oil & Gas
Coal,Biomass & Industrial Waste
Exhaust Gas & Heat Recovery
Solar Cogeneration System
FORBES MARSHALL ARCA
Three -way valves
FORBES MARSHALL CODEL
Opacity / Dust Monitor
Insitu Multi Gas Analyser
Online CO Gas Analyser
Flue Gas Flow Monitor
Coal Mill CO
Online Oxygen Analyzer
VIBRATION MONITORING DIVISION
Online Vibration Monitoring
Portable Vibration Monitoring
Condition Monitoring Consultancy Services
Turnkey Process Instrumentation Systems
MICROCON DCS System
Pressure and Temperature Transmitters
Lift Check Valve
Swing Check Valve
Globe Valves/Stop Valves
Stop and Check Valves
Pressure Reducing and Desuperheating System
Pressure Reducing Station
Angle Type Pressure Reducing and Desuperheating System
PROCESS ANALYTICS DIVISION
Accessories and STD Solutions
AIR EFFICIENCY SOLUTION
Master Air Control
FAD (Free Air Delivery) Meter
ASK OUR EXPERT
VISIT A FM BUSINESS
Steam Traps for Process Equipment
Automatic Pumping Trap (APT)
Utility Automation Module
Steam Traps for Tracing & Jacketing lines
Balanced Pressure Thermostatic Trap
Steam Trap Performance Monitoring System
Wireless Steam Trapping
Temperature Control Systems
Self Acting Temperature Control Valve
Compact on-off Valve
PID based Tempeartuer Control System
Steam Pressure Reducing Stations
Steam Pressure Reducing Valves
Accuflo Steam Metering
Vortex Flow Meter - Flowirl 8700
Instantaneous Hot Water Systems
Packaged Plant Room System
Hosedown Station, Sight Glasses
Steam & Condensate Manifolds
Compact Manifold Stations
Heat Recovery Systems
Waste Heat Recovery System
Oil & Gas Boilers
MiniMax Packaged compact boiler(500 kg/hr to 750 kg/hr)
1 TPH to 5 TPH Industrial boilers
6 – 32 Ton/hr packaged steam boiler
DynaMax Small Industrial Boiler (300kg/hr))
Coal, Biomass & Industrial Waste Boilers
Power Boiler & Multi-Media Energy Plants
Exhaust Gas & Heat Recovery Boiler
Burner - Oil & Gas
Effimax - Maximising Boiler Efficiency - Monitoring Control System
Feedwater Tank Systems
Blowdown Heat Recovery Units
Deaerator Head, Flash Vessel, Steam Injector, Effipro
Automatic Blowdown Control, Medium & High Pressure Blowdown Systems
Mainline Steam Trapping
Thermodynamic Steam Trap
Compact Steam Trap Station
Inverted Bucket Trap
Glandless Piston Valve
Air Vent / Air Eliminators Filters
Disc Check Valves
Filters - VRS Control Panel
Condensate Recovery Systems
Condensate Flash Vessel, Steam Powered Pump, Steam Powered Pump Packaged Unit
Thermocompressor Systems, Thermocompressors
Condensate Contamination Detection Systems (CCDS)
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
Ask Our Expert
Heat Recovery Systems
Waste Heat Recovery System
Waste Heat Recovery System
View Working Principle
Nowadays Textile wet processing operations are coming under increased scrutiny from environmental regulators because of the complex wastewaters and air emissions they generate.
Wastewater temperature is major form of pollution. In dyeing processes, so much hot water is discharged that, in the absence of any counter-measures, total wastewater temperatures may exceed 40°C, even though 35°C is the maximum permissible temperature. This new regulatory effort comes at a time when textile companies are already faced with the need to reduce costs to respond to increasing competition.
As Textile industry, which consumes energy in the form of heat. With the increasing scarcity of natural resources and spiraling costs of energy, energy conservation today is an absolute necessity to sustain any business , for that new technologies are required to recover some percentage of loss of energy. Spirax Marshall offers an opportunity for textile companies to reduce heat releases and save money; at the same time, it helps you become more efficient.
SPIRAX DYE LIQUOR HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM
WHRS recovers 80-90 % of the waste energy. The system provides the temperature of clean water used in the dyeing plant just 5-10Deg C lower than waste water (25-30 Deg C compare to 10-15 Deg C in the average systems). WHRS via usage of the discharged energy heats cold water entering into the dyeing plant and provides you with ready hot water.
You may start using the ready hot water for the following procedures immediately:
• In bleaching process
• In dyeing process
• In washing process
• In rinsing process
• And in a steam boiler.
Thus, the amount of the consumed fuel and waiting time in the heating process decrease.
WHRS system provides saving up to 15-30 % of fuel in Textile Dye house.
Using WHRS System, production capacity increases up to 10- 25 % ( if the dyeing machine doesn't have reserve tank).
Principle of system Use
• Separate cold and hot water Channel at M/C outlet.
• channel of cold wasted water, directly sending to ETP plant
• Hot waste water in hot water channel is took to Dye Liquor Collection Sump.
• Hot Wasted water on sump is automatically control by level controllers.
• By Pump Hot Liquor is taken from the sump and passed to WHRS unit.
• Before going to heat exchanges it passed through filters to stop fibre and particular blockage
• Pure water enter to WHRS system by one Pneumatic valve In Heat Exchangers the Soft water gain heat from the Hot waste water .
• The warm Soft water store to Hot Soft water tank..
• Water pumps are automatically stop when wasted water pool down to minimum working level. when level up to normal they all automatically open.
• All those process happening automatically and don’t even need any human power. System is very easy to set up and Use.
Selecting the Waste Heat Recovery System
Required parameters for WHRS
• Hot Effluent Discharged per day – M3 /day
• Average Temperature of the effluent – Deg C
• Separation of Hot & Cold Effluent Streams? – Yes / No
• Availability of storage tanks
a) Dye Liquor Storage Tank – Cap in M3/ hr
b) Hot Water Storage Tank
• Characteristics of Dye Liquor (If available)
b) Concentration of solids – wt/wt %
d) Presence of cotton fluff/ threads etc
Ref. List for WHRS
• Abhishek Industry- Trident – Barnala Cap 90 m3/ hr with 15 Deg C rise
• Abhitex Industry - Panipat – 40 m3/ Hr with 20 Deg c rise
• Kanchan Spinner- Bhilwara – 15 m3/ Hr with 20 Deg c rise
• Alok Industries– vapi - Cap 20 m3/ hr with 25 DegC rise
• Damodar Yan Mgf - Vapi – 30 m3/ Hr with 15 Deg c rise
• Emperor Textile –Coimbatore - 15 m3/ Hr with 20 Deg c rise
• Harrison & Harjlal – Panipat - 20 M3/ Hr with 20 Deg C rise
• Sangam Spinner – Bhilwara - 20 M3/ Hr with 30 Deg C rise
• Cotton Blossom - Coimbatore – 20 m3/ Hr with 25 Deg C rise.
• Exim Knits Wear - Coimbatore – 10 M3/ Hr with 25 Deg C rise
• Rajasthan Spinner – Bhilwara – 50 M3/ Hr with 5 Deg C rise
• BJ Textile - Chennai -10 M3/ hr with 25 Deg C rise
and many more ………
Condensate Heat Recovery
With Spirax Marshall single-point responsibility, you are freed from planning and scheduling burdens, not to mention engineering cost overruns or mistakes. We manufacture System to ISO 9000 standards,
ensuring quality products and system integration compatibility.
Spirax Marshall modular engineered systems offer you outstanding cost effectiveness and low total
cost of ownership. The Engineered Systems Advantage expedites the installation process and
delivers a quality solution to steam users:
• Reduced engineering, piping layout and procurement costs
• Conserved plant space and optimized operating efficiency
• Minimized field labor and job site welding
• Fewer installation errors and safety mishaps
• Shortened overall project lead times
• Simplified maintenance and lengthened service life
• Localized field support
• Backed by Spirax Sarco, Inc. standard warranty
Pre packaged Control And Efficiency
• Heat exchanger solutions
• Heat recovery solutions
Condensate heat recovery system
• Specialized packages
The BDHR Blowdown Heat Recovery System maximizes boiler energy efficiency by capturing energy from continuous blowdown flow and generating low pressure flash steam. The BDHR recovers up to 95% of the heat energy normally
lost with conventional blowdown separators, offering rapid payback, typically less than 12 months. The heat recovery system also offers flexible configuration, allowing several boilers to be connected to a single heat recovery unit, reducing capital costs.
The Flash Heat Recovery System recovers usable heat energy from low-pressure or surplus steam. The system can
capture both sensible and latent heat, making it ideal for installation between steam utilization points and a deaerator.
The PPRS Water Heating Package offers energy efficiency, low maintenance and significantly reduced scaling problems, making it ideal for a wide range of process heating duties.
The package includes all traps, valves and control instrumentation for rapid installation and commissioning. The PPRS can be easily configured with optional steam conditioning, isolation and high limit control, and a choice of electric or pneumatic controls. A range of available pipeline ancillaries includes check valves, isolation valves, strainers and stop valves.
Condensate in coil type Boiler Installation generally drain. Spirax Condensate heat recovery system enable heat recovery from condensate. There by saving energy and alo enabling the use of Sub cooled condensate in feed water tank.
If you like our package concept, but do not see exactly the package you need, be sure to call us. Spirax Marshall has new package concepts constantly under development. With our modular approach and broad scope of components, configure a new one quickly and cost-effectively.
As with all our engineered systems, Spirax Marhall offers start-up and commissioning services on specialized packages. When it comes to managing energy and flow,rely on engineered systems from Spirax Marshall. All you have to provide are the connections!
Hat trick for Forbes Marshall
Read more »
Invitation - Indiawood 2014
Read more »
Forbes Marshall Arca
Forbes Marshall Codel