Position Title Engineer Marketing (KROHNE)
Location Pune, MIDC
Reports to: Manager Marketing
Forbes Marshall has over six decades of experience offering engineering solutions on process control instrumentation.
Krohne, ranks amongst the worlds leading companies involved in the development and production of innovative and reliable process measuring methodology and it provides solutions for all sectors around the globe. It was founded in 1921 in Duisburg and has more than 2000 employees with a turnover of more than 250 million Euros. The Company has 14 production sites and 20 Krohne owned company joint ventures. Krohne is a leader in level & flow measurement solutions, has always endeavored to provide the industry with the best products & services. Keeping in line with this practice, in year 1984, Krohne formed a joint venture company Krohne Marshall Pvt. Ltd., with Forbes Marshall group.
Krohne Marshall in the last 25 years of its existence, is today India’s largest manufacturer of flow meters offering a variety of flow meters to suit any conceivable flow metering application covering the entire spectrum of industries. Today the company not only manufactures a range of cutting edge technology flow and level measuring instruments but also a leader in the field of providing turn key solutions to industry.
The state of art factory situated at MIDC Industrial Area at Pimpri - Pune,with built up area of over 30,000 sq.ft. provides the Indian industry with best of manufacturing, testing and calibration facilities.
Krohne Marshall has the most accurate calibration rig in India which is also the second largest in Asia and is accredited by NABL.
Main Focus & Challenge: To provide and generate a target for the division set by the management team; actively promoting the Krohne Marshall products to various corporate customers across India and Subcontinents, where business is continuously developed and empowered to achieve world class customer service with a strong focus on Value Added Targets.
Serve as a one point contact for all business proposals and coordinate with all the Branch Managers and other related business functional heads and Stake holders. Drive strong engagement across the factory with a strong collaboration with the Factory Operations Team.
Key to the role are skills / knowledge in:
• Good Communication skills
• Effective Sales Approach
• Knowledge of Flowmeters, level instruments and field instruments products.
• The candidate needs to be aware of the potential market and competitor base for Forbes Marshall range of Flowmeters.
• Is skilled in sizing and technical discussion with the customers and has knowledge of application of the products.
• Has the ability to negotiate well with internal support departments. Negotiate with customers on technical & commercial terms.
Specific Responsibilities Department interactions
To generate enquirers for range of field instruments products. (Radar Level transmitters, Ultrasonic Flow meters, Magnetic Flow meters and Custody transfer measurement etc.)
Support field sales engineers in concluding the offers
Travel to different branches Product Promotion and Branding
Devise and implement strategy for the sales and marketing of the product range
Provide techno-commercial support to branch offices for entire range of KROHNE products like flow meters, level instruments etc. and help them to achieve their targets.
Technical presentations to branches, customers and consultants.
Preparing offers for tenders and further techno commercial correspondence with consultants and customers.
• Co-ordination with principals in Europe for techno-commercial matters
• Organizing presentations for the customers as a promotional activity.
• Tracking upcoming projects/business and meeting the people involved in various organisations
• Reviewing with the field sales / engineers for status of orders, dispatches and payments
• Preparing and circulating marketing material like catalogs, application notes.
• Carrying out market and competitor analysis, order lost analysis.
• Carrying kick off meetings for the execution of big projects.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Kindly refer the same to friends and family.
Qualifications& Experience • Completed BE E&TC /Instrumentation with 3 to 6 years of experience.
Process Knowledge of the concerned industry, viz, oil & Gas. Water etc.
The candidate must have knowledge and experience with custody transfer of measurement packages.
Knowledge of all international norms and guidelines
Preparation of reports and techno-commercial quotations and handling govt. tender enquiries
Understanding and knowledge of Flowmeters.
Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper opportunities