Position Title Engineer Marketing-Field (Resident)
Location : Pakistan
Main Focus & Challenges To meet clients across the specified geographic area and meet targets. Clients will involve from existing as well as new clients.
Key Role/Skills required.
• Generating inquiries, visiting customers, Making sales calls and studying the requirement of the plant and making proposal & offers related to any of the process industries.
• Estimating the Budget, entering the Sales Management system.
• Understanding the use of the steam and proposing the right capacity & product of Forbes Marshall. Understanding of the application of the product is a must.
Specific Responsibilities Department interactions
• Collect information about the existing and upcoming projects in Industrial Segments(Domestic) through various sources. Compile the data collected.
• Projection the product in the market as the best available.
• Develop new customers and create customer base.
• Business Development through Market Research for selective area, Identification of Potential Market globally for specific Product, Development of Local Business Associate in particular country for Solid Fuel Fired Boiler to widen foot prints of organization.
• Generate enquiries from existing /new customers.
• Arrange the client visit to site/manufacturing unit.
• Keep track of upcoming Seminars/Exhibitions. Identify and participate in Seminars and Exhibitions. Update and develop our existing Product Catalogue.
• Submission of Monthly Report. Collect information about the enquiries status from field manager. Prepare and submit the Monthly Report based on the information.
• Drive a strong people management through mentoring and coaching the team members to achieve their respective career aspirations.
• Work very closely with the functional heads and have weekly, monthly meetings with each stakeholders and resolve the issues and advise them on pending matters.
• Ensure that the members in the team are trained on the product knowledge and also he/she is up to date on the market.
• Drive the partnering role effectively to cater to the business needs.
• Work collaboratively with the FACTORY OPERATIONS TEAM to drive the day to day agenda and HR priorities
• Ensure the BU is a profit center and generate good value added orders as per set expectations.
• Completed Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (With MBA in Marketing, International Business, Business/Management, or related areas of study would be preferred).
• Ideal candidate has 8 -12 or more years’ experience as Sales or Marketing professional, with at least 3-4 years’ experience in a people management role.
• Tertiary qualifications in engineering from recognized institutions or strong technical knowledge by working experience.
• Good sales, marketing and business development experience, minimum 5 years working in a technical solution selling role.
• Experience in the food, textile, beverage, pharma, process industries.
• Strong winning personality, confident and mature to handle difficult customers.
• Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for effective and tactful interaction with clients and internal project teams.
• Willing to frequent travelling both domestic and international.
• Flexibility of working and moving schedule.
• Previous work experience ideally includes experience as Sales or Marketing or experience in launching new product and make it as a profitable business across the organization.
• Possess analytical and technical skills required to understand business practices and recommend proper opportunities.
• Deep and wide understanding in Manufacturing industry and its processes.
• Excellent stakeholder/client management skills and experience of having worked directly with Senior Management, CEOs, business and function heads in companies.
• Interpersonal Savvy (relates well to all kind of people builds appropriate rapport and constructive/effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact ;)
• Managerial Courage (doesn't hold back on anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete and 'actionable' positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; is not afraid to take negative action)
In case interested please send us your CV on email@example.com