• Simple, low-cost installation: Measurement and indication without auxiliary power supply
• Universal Ex concept: Ex i and Ex d
• Modular scalability –from mechanical to fieldbus
• Any installation position: vertical upward, horizontal, vertical downward
• Robust measuring tube construction for high process temperatures and extreme operating pressures
• Choice of material: Stainless steel, hastelloy®, titanium, Monel, PTFE/TFM etc.
• Many connection variants: flanged,screwed, clamped, weld-on ends etc.
• Extended measuring span: up to 100 : 1
• High application safety, even with extremely low flows.
H250 measuring cone
- Sturdy stainless steel construction for high operating pressure up to 3000 bar and extreme process temperatures from -200°C to +400°C
- Optionally available with PTFE/ceramic liner for acids and alkalis
- High application security, even with extremely small flows
- Excellent long-term stability
- Upper limit of measurement for liquids: 10 to 120,000 l/h (water: 20°C)
- Upper limit of measurement for gases: 0.7 to 2800 m3/h (air: 20°C, 1.013 bar)
- Measuring range 10:1 (optional 100:1)
- Accuracy: 1.6 % according VDI/VDE 3513-2 (qG = 50%)
- Many different process connections
- Flanges as per EN (DN15-DN150), ASME and JIS
- Screw and clamp connections, welding ends et al.
- Special design for the food and pharmaceutical industry with EHEDG approval