GMP, GLP, ISO 9001, EN 45000, calibration, verification, traceability, and certification from an accredited organization: key words those are increasingly important. The calibration of pH and Redox electrodes has never been easy. All calibration procedures assume that the labeled values of the calibration buffers are correct. But buffer values can change over time and so can your results. A complete range of patented buffer solutions provides never before achieved pH stability. Hamilton guarantees DURACAL pH buffers for 5 years after the date of manufacture. The pH 9.21 and pH 10.01 buffers are even stable in air. High buffering capacity provides rapid, stable calibration. Preservatives are added to prevent microbial and mold growth.
• Convenient 250 ml and 500 ml plastic bottle with built-in calibration compartment.
• Economical, since only about 20 ml of buffer is used per calibration.
• Actual value is determined by a DKD laboratory, accredited for pH measurement.
• First class certificate with traceability to international standards.
• Certificates available at on demand.
• Expiration date on the bottle.
• Immune to micro-organisms.