- No moving parts inside
- Nothing can be caught
- Same diameter as mating pipe
- No additional pressure drop
- Ideal for hydrostatic transport
- No moving parts
- No wear no tear
- High reliability
- High chemical resistance due to the liner
- Long lifetime even with aggressive and abrasive liquids
- Well proven for the measurement of sludges, slurries
- Dosing of flocculents and other additives
- The magnetic field is present throughout the flowmeter.
- Each flow string is within the magnetic field.
- Each flow string generates with its individual velocity gives a share Es to the signal voltage E.
- Excellent averaging of the flow profile allover the complete pipe section.
- Reduced effect of the velocity profile onto the measuring accuracy
- Short upstream straight section required.
- Good accuracy also when confronted with unfavourable installation conditions.
- No point or single beam measurement = never a one point measurement can represent the total flow in a pipe.
- Wet calibration = function control and correction factor.