We offer Rod-in-Tube type pressure reducer for sample pressure equal to or above 35 Kg/Cm2 (500 psig). These are designed in accordance with the requirements of ASME PTC 19.11-2008. For details contact us at Pune head office
· Easy to maintain, as these are cleanable in place
· Robust design
· In line with recommendations of ASME PTC 19.11-2008
· Inlet connection : 1/4" OD Tube (compression fitting)
· Outlet connection : 1/4" OD Tube (compression fitting)
· All wetted parts : Steainless Steel AISI 316
· Max. inlet pressure : 345 Bar (*)
· Max. flow : Upto 4 LPM
Rod in tube Pressure Reducer is mostly used in Sampling Systems. In Power Industry it is one of the most popular SWAS component. It has application in Sampling Systems for other applications like Power, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas,Chemical & Petrochemical industries to name a few.
Rod in Tube Pressure Reducer
© Copyright 2017 Forbes Marshall. All rights reserved.