- Affords easy integration with and migration to existing systems
- Multiple loop capabilities for indication, control, logic, or sequencing accommodate comprehensive process control needs
- Scalable hardware provides lower entry costs, without limiting future needs
- Full configuration capability via front faceplate push-buttons allows quick field changes without requiring additional tools
- Ethernet networking option provides higher speed, peer-to-peer communications.
- RS485 MODBUS® network connection allows multi-drop wiring for operation, monitoring, troubleshooting, or configuration from a system workstation
- Local Instrument Link (LIL) networking option provides integration with existing systems.
- Front panel PC connection accommodates local configuration, monitoring, or troubleshooting using the graphical configuration software
- Removable Real Time Clock/Configuration Board (RTC/CB) option minimizes maintenance and complexity via a simple board replacement technique that stores a complete copy of the control strategy configuration
- Factory Configured Options (FCOs) facilitate fast configuration for common applications
- Password protection provides individual security for various plant personnel
- LonWorks® digital fieldbus provides flexible I/O expansion and reduced wiring costs for continuous and discrete variables
- Hardware designed to support emerging fieldbus technologies for both field and network connections ensures smooth plant integration
- Graphical configuration program provides a choice of function block or ladder logic configuration
- Short case design allows mounting in 12" deep cabinets
- Coated circuit boards ensure reliable operation and environmental integrity