The Forbes Marshall compact module is formed by connecting the universal connector thermodynamic steam trap to a pipeline connector and offers ease of installation & operation.
The main components of a compact module are pipeline connector , universal connector thermodynamic steam trap. A conventional drain module particularly contains two isolation valves, one by-pass valve, and finally a steam trap along with a strainer. Conventional modules take a long installation time, require multiple welds and are difficult to maintain.
- Single permanent in-line component for ease of specification and installation
- Only 2 welds to install in line
- Forged Carbon steel construction for long life
- Time to install - less than 45 mins
- Installable in any angular direction without any change in trap position