• As this system itself acts as bypass system for turbine, no bypass is required for this system again.
• If condensers are equipped with safety devices like rupture discs then no extra safety devices like safety valves are necessary.
• Protection of Condenser against excessive Pressure & Temperature.
• Partial Bypass to maintain steady upstream pressure when Turbine runs back to house load.
• Efficient matching of steam & turbine metal temperatures during cold, warm & hot start up cycles.
• To prevent boiler pressure fluctuations in case of Turbine trip or load rejection.
• To avoid the lifting of HP safety relief valve & condensate loss.
• Cooling of final superheating in case of falling pressure application.
• Controlled pressure build up during start up operation or in the event of Turbine Trip.
• Angle type Combined PRDS valves with various stages on pressure and temperature reduction.
• Customized designs to accommodate complete performance needs.
• Tailor made multi stage Trims for Dynamic noise control.
• Cast / Forged body selection available.
• End connections to meet existing piping sizes & materials.
• Bolted Bonnets for easy serviceability.
• Trim removable thru’ bonnet, In Line.
• Installation in any orientation.
• Shut off in accordance with ANSI / FCI 70.2, Class V.
• Dump Tubes can be designed & supplied on request
• Suitable for Feedforward as well as conventional control strategies.
© Copyright 2016 Forbes Marshall. All rights reserved.