The OPTISYS CL 1100 measuring system consists of the membrane free OPTISENS CL 1100 sensor. The sensor is characterised by standardised design, easy handling and a long life cycle. Together with the MAC 100 signal converter, flow-through holders, valves, temperature sensor and an optional pH sensor OPTISENS PH 8500, this is a tested and pre-wired measuring system which is very reliable and easy to maintain.
- ASR - Automatic Sensor Cleaning feature for reliable measurement
- The measuring system is completely mounted and can be easily installed in the measuring loop.
- A unique combination of a membrane-free sensor with 2 gold electrodes for long-term stability and easy maintenance
- Suitable for measuring free chlorine, chlorine dioxide or ozone
- Monitoring drinking water quality
- Disinfection control
- Process water treatment
- Emergency chlorination for drinking water