NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER RELATED TO FMPL/ FMPL GROUP CSR ACTIVITIES.
THIS IS TO INFORM AND EXPRESSLY NOTIFY THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT:
1. As regards any CSR activities (including donations) undertaken by Forbes Marshall Private Limited (“FMPL”) and/or its affiliates, associate companies and group companies ("the FMPL Group”), such CSR activities are undertaken only through or by their authorised employees belonging to their respective CSR divisions (and not by or through any intermediary or third person purporting to act on their behalf) and strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions as contained in FMPL’s Corporate Social Responsibility Policy.
2. If any member of the general public has the slightest suspicion or concern or doubt with respect to the authenticity of any email, letter, text messages, WhatsApp messages or any other communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of FMPL and/or the FMPL Group, they are hereby advised to immediately contact us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action / steps in relation to such communication.
3. None of FMPL nor FMPL Group, nor their promoters, officers, directors, executives and employees are in any way directly or indirectly involved or connected with any unscrupulous or fraudulent activities and /or any unauthorised/fraudulent individuals /entities, including as regards their respective CSR activities.
4. FMPL and the FMPL Group reserve their right to take appropriate legal action (whether civil or criminal) against any unauthorised/fraudulent individuals/entities including in relation to their respective CSR activities.
5. If, despite what is stated hereinabove, if any member of the general public (including NGOs, Trust, etc.) choose to engage with and/or deal with any unauthorised/ fraudulent individuals/ entities (“unauthorised engagement/ dealing”), (i) neither FMPL nor the FMPL Group nor their respective promoters, officers, directors and/or employees will have any liability relating to or arising from any such unauthorised engagement / dealing, (ii) neither FMPL nor the FMPL Group nor their respective promoters, officers, directors and/or employees shall be bound by any such unauthorised engagement/ dealing; (iii) any such unauthorised engagement/ dealing shall be entirely at the risk of such member of the general public, including as regards the costs and consequences thereof; (iv) any such unauthorised engagement/ dealing shall not in any way whatsoever render FMPL and the FMPL Group, including their respective promoters, officers, directors and employees (whether directly or indirectly) liable or responsible including for any loss and/or damage that may be incurred,suffered or sustained by any such member of the general public and (v) any such unauthorised engagement/ dealing shall be subject to the defences, rights, claims and contentions of FMPL and the FMPL Group, and that of their respective promoters, officers, directors and employees;
which please note and be mindful of.