The CoolMAX series Sample Cooler from Forbes Marshall is a range of compact heat exchangers with wide-ranging benefits. These offer high heat transfer rates, low-pressure drops, a close approach temperature with minimal cooling water requirements. High turbulence of fluid ensures self-cleaning and longer life of the product.
- Available in different materials to suit process conditions like multiphase slurries and petrochemical mixtures.
- Electro-polished models (Ra<0.6 micrometer) are available for pharmaceutical applications
- Fully drainable inner and outer tubes.
- Rugged design, highly resistant to thermal and hydraulic shocks.
- Single continuous tube to avoid leaks.
- High heat transfer rates.
- Very close approach temperature - up to 2°C
- More compact due to increased overall heat transfer coefficient.
- Suitable for high heat duty application.
- Suitable for low flow rates at high pressure/high temperature applications.