The DW 182 inline flow controller is suitable for horizontal or vertical pipes. It has flanged connections, sizes ranging from DN 15...DN 65 or from ½...2½". There are two types of indicator available for this variant:
- a linear scale with up to two alarm positions at the top and bottom of the indicator or
- a dial (as shown) which has been made specifically for the instrument and tested on a calibration rig.
- Permanent readings using a powerful magnet
- No need for a power supply to indicate flow
- Unique Ex d design (without dial for local readings)
- High temperature version (without local indication) can operate up to 300°C (570°F)
- Available for process pressures up to 120 bar (1740 psig)
- Any tube length is available for easy replacement of existing units
- Large choice of process connections and wetted parts material
- Works with any clean liquid in any position
- High reliability and repeatability
- Flow detection, Cooling systems, Pump protection, Lubrication control, Cavitation alarm.