The Forbes Marshall Microcon control system is tailor made and designed keeping in mind the requirements of today's control system user. These multifunction features make the system ideal for applications in a variety of industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, power, petrochemical, metallurgical, cement, glass, paper and pulp, water supply and treatment, sugar, distillery and many more.
- Modular and expandable system
- Ideally suited for both continuous and batch applications
- Choice of various redundancy configurations
- Choice of rack mounted or DIN rail mounted IO modules
- Open system architecture
- The system can be expanded to form a large integrated system by addition of hardware modules.
- The system operation layer adopts the Microsoft Windows based operating system, and is provided with ODBC and OPC interfaces, thus ensuring the openness of system software and satisfying the requirements for high performance man-machine interface.
- In addition, the system is also provided with the standard RS485, RS232 and Modbus communication protocols so as to connect with other intelligent units such as PLC and intelligent instruments etc.