The Forbes Marshall team conducted a detailed survey of
the steam system at the plant. Opportunities were
identified and following changes were made for savings
in the steam and condensate circuit.
- Leaking / faulty traps were replaced with right size and
type of traps.
- Compact Module Twin Orifice Steam Traps for
- Compact Module Thermodynamic Steam Trap with
IsoTub for mainline trapping.
- SteaMon steam flow meter was installed for accurate
steam flow measurement.
- Conventional condensate tank replaced with flash
vessel and steam operated pressure powered pump.
- Automation of the heating and cooling cycles of the
bleacher and hot water generation for farm tanks area.