The GCEM 4000 series measuring probe is mounted on the stack/duct and uses an intrusive stainless steel measurement chamber equipped with sintered diffuser filter to allow flue gas excluding particulate into the measurement chamber.
- Insitu probe type IR based directly duct/stack mounted online multi-gas analyser for stack emission monitoring for Power/Cement/Steel/Aluminium/Refinery/Petrochemical Industries.
- Eliminates pitfall of sampling & conditioning of hot & dirty gases. Data are available in mg/Nm3 with online correction of temperature, pressure, moisture & CO2 gas.
- No sampling, heating or conditioning of flue gases required
- Low power consumption
- Real time normalization available
- Measures upto 5 gases at a time