The compact turbidity measuring system OPTISYS TUR 1050 OPTISYS TUR 1050 OPTISYS TUR 1050 uses the 90° scattered light method
to scan liquid samples in glass cuvettes. This means that the measurement optics are not
directly exposed to the sample and thus require less maintenance.
- 90° scattered light method according to ISO 7027 / US EPA 180.
- Measuring range: 0…100 NTU/FNU or 0…1000 NTU/FNU
- Rapid response time due to small measurement volume
- Simple calibration with reusable liquid calibration standards
- Automatic ultrasonic cleaning to prevent mineral deposits
- Monitoring the potable water quality
- Filter monitoring
- Monitoring of contamination